Tapered Straight Jeans
SHRINK TO FIT will shrink up to 1.5″ in the waist and up to 3″ in the inseam!
Made in Japan
The 3009 denim is a slim-straight fit, with a medium rise and a bit of a taper below the knee. This fit is a modern straight fit that’s slimmer than the 3005 but with a leg opening that works well with boots.
It is made of The Flat Head 3XXX denim, an icon in the Japanese denim scene for decades. This fantastic denim is known for its high-contrast and super fast fades, including one of the strongest and most beautiful vertical fading (“falling”) we have ever seen.
In its raw, unwashed state, the surface of the denim felt smooth and sleek, an exciting texture that changes after the first soak, when the dry and rough hand feel, with the slubbing and hairiness starting to appear. We have chosen the non-wash version; so you can enjoy this change in texture.
The jeans are made with all the superior-quality Flat Head details such as branded iron buttons, large front copper rivets, raised belt loops and a custom vegetable-tanned deerskin leather patch.
- 3009 is a slim-straight fit
- Medium rise and taper below the knee
- Unsanforized denim – will shrink up to 1.5″ in the waist and up to 3″ in the inseam
- Will stretch 1″ in the waist with wear
- These jeans are unsanforized non-wash version, we highly recommend you soak the jeans in hot water before the first wear. Expect around 4cm (1.5in) of shrinkage in the waist and 7,6cm (3in) in the inseam when soaking so please, keep it in mind when looking for your size in the size chart